Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The all-new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5700 series for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 5700 series and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
Game Fidelity Accelerated
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and VR technologies3 for maximum performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay.
The New Gaming rDNA Architecture
Radeon RX 5700 series features new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
MSI Mech Series
Upgraded Design For Cooler Performance
The upgraded MECH series features an imposing appearance and enhanced cooling performance, bringing the temperature down 11% more compared to the reference cooling.
TORX Fan 3.0
A brand new version of the iconic MSI TORX fan pushes the limits of thermal performance yet further than before. The new trims clearly visible on the traditional fan blade create a focused airflow which in turn is pushed down by the dispersion fan blades for increased static pressure.
Cooling Starts At The Base
6mm copper heat pipes with an optimized layout increase the cooling efficiency using a direct contact design.
Ample amounts of thermal pads are used to allow various components to transfer heat to the heatsink for better cooling.
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
Take Your Game to The Next Level With MSI
Prepare For VR
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world-leading brand in high-end gaming and esports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Stunning Visual Fidelity
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
No Stuttering. No Tearing. Just Gaming
Radeon FreeSync 1 and FreeSync 2 HDR2 take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
- Boost Clock / Game Clock* / Base Clock / Memory Speed
- Up to 1905 MHz/ Up to 1755 MHz / 1605 MHz /14Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- TORX Fan 3.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your Radeon RX Series GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
- Model Name: Radeon RX 5700 XT MECH
- Graphics Processing Unit: Radeon™ RX 5700 XT
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Cores: 2560 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: Up to 1905 MHzGame: Up to 1755 MHzBase: 1605 MHz
- Memory Speed: 14Gbps
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
- HDCP Support: Y
- Power Consumption: 225 W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 1+ 6-pin x 1
- Recommended PSU: 750 W
- Card Dimensions: 23.2 x 12.6 x 4.6 cm
- Card Weight: 794g
- DirectX Version Support: 12
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Multi-GPU Technology: Y (Bridgeless)(DX12)
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Y
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680×4320
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT Mech 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card x1
- User Manual x1
There are no reviews yet.