What is this document all about?
This is a legally binding document between the buyer, the seller and “Mega Supa” (referred to as the Company or us or we).
Who we are?
We are a registered company (registration number 2018/092876/07) VAT number 4570282220 and our physical address is 13 Fredman Drive, Fredman Towers, Sandton, JHB South Africa.
What we do?
We help sellers manage their on- line shop, connect with buyers and let them sell their products to buyers on our platform (includes website and mobile application).
Who do we interact with?
There are 2 different relationships that we manage. The one is between the buyer and the company. The other one is between the company and the seller. This document will set out the rights and responsibilities for both these relationships.
What does this mean to you?
As this contract sets out the rights and responsibilities when you transact/interact with the company or use any of the services provided by the company, by using any of our services you are automatically agreeing to these terms.
How do we protect you?
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE BUYER AND THE COMPANY
If you want to buy something from us, this is what you need to know:
Create an account with us:
- You need to be 18 years or older to create an account, however if you are not and want to buy something from us, make sure that you use our services under the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian.
- We will need your full name, surname and ID number when you register.
You will need a valid e-mail address. In order to ensure that the e-mail address that you are using remains valid, we may request you periodically to validate your e-mail address. If you are not sure if we are requesting the validation, please contact us directly to confirm the validity of the request as we do not want to compromise your security.
- You need to supply us with a password. Please keep your password safe and confidential as we cannot be held responsibility is you disclose your password. If you become aware that a third party obtained access to your password, please notify us immediately.
- You can also purchase from us as a “guest” but you if you want to buy again, you will need to provide your details again.
What are we not responsible for (warranties and limitation of liability)?
- Quality of purchased items: We do not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our platform. We merely provide the platform for the seller and therefore we cannot and does not make any warranties or guarantees about the quality, safety or legality of the products. Any legal claim related to an item purchased on this platform must be brought directly against the seller of the item.
- Contents: We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of contents posted by our sellers or customers.
- Third party services: Our platform may contain links to third parties that we cannot control (for example Uber, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest).
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE COMPANY
If you want to sell your goods or services on our platform, this is what you need to know.
What are you responsible for?
- Make sure it is legal: You may not sell any products that are not legal. Therefore you many not sell anything that violates any laws (refer to our Prohibited items policy). You are responsibility to ensure that you as a seller comply with all the legal requirements to operate as a seller as stipulated by the law.
- Contents: Product advertisements should not be inappropriate, false or misleading. By placing your product on our platform you agree that you have the necessary rights to the contents of the manner your products are advertised and not violating any copyright to advertise you product. We have the right to use your content, in order to help us function and grow.
- Unauthorised contents: If any contents have been posted to our platform without your permission we will remove it upon notification. Similarly if we are notified that a seller posted contents without permission from the legal owner, the contents will be removed and you will be notified.
- Payments to us: You are responsible for all fees owing to the company.
What you cannot do on our platform:
- Use our platform to commit fraud.
- Use our platform for any other reason that it has been intended to.
- Cyber security: You will not attempt to circumvent our security.
When can we terminate/suspend your account?
- Using our platform in contravention of this agreement: If you use our platform in a way that is contravening the terms of this agreement, we can terminate or suspend your account immediately without any advance notice.
- Right to suspend your account: We have the right to suspend/terminate your account and access to our platform at any time and for any reason.
When can you terminate/suspend your account?
You can terminate your account at any time; however you will remain responsible for any outstanding fees owing to us.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We have the right to update the terms. By using our services post any changes to the terms you automatically agree to the new terms.